M. Pharm., PhD, AIC
Dr Singh, educational qualifications from Panjab Univ., Chandigarh, GATE (2003) with 92.26 percentile, elected member of Association of Institution of Chemist (AIC), above 9 years of teaching experience and guided 16 PG students. He has to his credit > than 35 scientific research papers in reputed referred indexed journals, 40 res. presen., 1 book, 6 best paper presentation awards and 5 res. projects funded by PSCST, Chd. He is registered Pharmacist of Punjab State and life member of APTI.
2.3.3. 2-(4′-Chloroanilino)acetamido-5-chlorobenzophenone (3a)
IR (KBr cm−1): 3346 (Sec N–H str), 3100 (Aromatic C–H str), 2984 (Aliphatic C–H str), 1661 (CO str), 1487 (Aromatic CC str), 1229 (C–N str) and 761 (C–Cl str) 1H NMR (DMSO-d6 1δ ppm): 4.19 (s, 2H, –COCH2N), 7.26–8.60 (m, 12H, Ar–H) and 11.46 (br s, 1H, –NHCOCH2–) Anal. Calcd. for C21H16 N2O2Cl2: C, 63.17; H, 4.04; N, 7.02; Found: C, 63.07; H, 4.02; N, 7.09.
1H NMR PREDICT
1H NMR PREDICT
Synthesis, physicochemical and biological evaluation of 2-amino-5-chlorobenzophenone derivatives as potent skeletal muscle relaxants
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Division, Shivalik College of Pharmacy, Nangal, Rupnagar, Punjab 140126, India
- Received 7 June 2011, Accepted 22 November 2011, Available online 3 December 2011
- Open Access funded by King Saud University
- Under a Creative Commons license
- Corresponding author. Tel.: +91 01887 221276, mobile: +91 9417513730; fax: +91 01887 221276 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Present Address: Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Laureate Institute of Pharmacy, Kathog, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Take a tour
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Division, Shivalik College of Pharmacy, Nangal, Rupnagar, Punjab 140126, India
Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Laureate Institute of Pharmacy, Kathog, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India.